Friday, August 2, 2013

What happens when I don't have to be at work until 8:15 at the closest office to my home?

I make a new blog!

Well ok I wanted to do this for a while but I just couldn't find the time. 

So here we are, a new place for me to plant my thoughts and random literary brilliance's without flooding the newsfeeds of my facebook pals. 

I am creating this space so that I can freely express myself without worrying about offending the more conservative members of my friends list. 

I will share this blog but it is up to the individual whether they wish to dive into the depths of the real me or not. 

I can be vulgar, I can cut deep and you may not like what I have to say, but this is my blog so bugger off!

Anywho... look forward to gracing you all with my randomness soon. As for now I must share this and get off to work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us hear your thoughts...