Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What kind of girl I've made.

Sometimes I simply don't know how I make it in this world as a female, seriously. 

So I used to be really bad about biting my nails and recently I just stopped all together. Well now I am afraid to cut my own nails for fear that I will ruin the pretty girlyness that I got going on. 

Now I am stuck in a conundrum. My nails have gotten WAY too long but I don't want to cut them and today I had the harsh realization that I am the worst girl on the planet because I somehow have made it through without owning a SINGLE nail file. 

WHAT!? How is that even possible? 

So here I am scratching the crap out of myself, having a hell of a time typing and just generally feeling defeated by my own ungirlyness. 

Well poop I say. Poop. 

MUST. RESIST. THE. URGE. TO. CHEW.... 

I'm like a hamster on chew detox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us hear your thoughts...